CALL FOR A BSc / MSc RESEARCHER - POCITYF-5
A call for tender for the award of 1 Research Grant is open at UNINOVA - Institute for the Development of New Technologies within the scope of CTS research activities, for POCITYF - “A POsitive Energy CITY Transformation Framework” project, funded by the EU, for I&D activities performed by BSc/MSc or MSc students, under the following conditions:
- Scientific Area: Computer Engineering
- Admission requirements:
- Holders of the Master's Degree or Bachelor of Science Degree or MSc students, in Computer Engineering
- Previous experience on European research projects will be valued
- Previous experience on industrial work will also be valued.
- Work Plan:
- Participation in Project Meetings.
- Work on the following project WPs:
- WP2 - Setting Up, Planning and Execution of Performance Monitoring Activities
- WP6 - Evora Lighthouse City demonstration activities
- Applicable legislation and regulations: Statute of the Scientific Research Fellow, approved by Law No. 40/2004, of 18 August, amended and republished by Decree-Law No. 202/2012, of 27 August, amended by Decree-Law No. 233/2012, of 29 October, by Law No. 12/2013, of 29 January and by Decree-Law No. 123/2019, of 28 August.
- Workplace: The work will be developed at UNINOVA - Institute for the Development of New Technologies, under the scientific guidance of Professor Dr. João Francisco Alves Martins.
- Duration of the scholarships: The scholarship will have a duration of 12 months, starting on January 1, 2021 and may be renewed for the duration of the project, never exceeding 2 years for Computer Engineering MSc student and 1 year for MSc or BSc researcher. from another related course.
- Monthly maintenance allowance amount: The amount of the scholarship corresponds to a minimum amount of EUR 798 according to the table of scholarship values attributed by UNINOVA. The scholarship will be paid monthly on the last working day of each month by bank transfer.
- Selection methods: The selection methods to be used will be as follows:
- Curricular analysis (AC) - If the curriculum analysis does not meet the admission requirements, the application is automatically rejected. The candidate does not pass the second selection phase.
- Interview (E)
The final evaluation (AV) will take into account the following calculation:
- Composition of the Selection Jury:
- Professor Doutor João Francisco Alves Martins
- Professor Doutora Anabela Monteiro Gonçalves Pronto
- Professor Doutor Rui Amaral Lopes
- Form of advertising / notification of results: The final results of the evaluation will be published, through an alphabetically ordered list, posted in a visible and public place at UNINOVA - Institute for the Development of New Technologies, with approved candidates notified via email.
- Application deadline and form of submission of applications: The call is open from 9 December to 22 December 2020.
Applications must be formalized, by sending a letter of application accompanied by the following documents: Curriculum Vitae, Certificate of Qualifications of all academic degrees obtained with final grade and with the marks in all disciplines, copy of identification document and other documents attesting to what is reported in the CV.
Applications must be delivered to the GRIS laboratory, at the UNINOVA building or submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.